The "Which Side is Up" routine is designed to unveil which side of an object is facing up. This routine promises to engage your audience in a captivating and interactive experience, demonstrating your ability to discern the orientation of objects, and creating an element of intrigue in your performance.
- Device Connection: Make sure all devices you'll be using for this routine are paired and connected.
- Name your GhostMove Devices: Click on the home button where you will see all connected devices. Lifting one, it will wobble on your phone screen. Click on the GhostMove that wobbles, then rename it. For example, if you put a black sticker on the GhostMove and name it "black". (If you also use PeekSmith, enter a one-char abbreviation for the display name, like by "black" use "b").
- Teach the sides of GhostMove: In the same place where you changed the name of the GhostMove, you'll find a big question mark. Here you can teach which side of which number belongs to GhostMove. Clicking on the question mark brings up the numbers. Rotate Ghostmove to a desired page and click on number one, then rotate it to another side and click on number two, and so on. You can individually set which side belongs to which number.
- Select and Begin the Routine: In the app's Settings, choose the "Which Side is Up" routine. Press Start to start the routine. All GhostMoves you're moving will wobble and the app or the PeekSmith will display it and show also which side is up.
- End of Routine: Hold one finger on the screen for 3 seconds to exit the routine.
Throughout the routine, all connected devices are visible within the app, allowing you to discern which side is facing up, while the device under scrutiny wobbles and displays the number of face-up sides at the top. On PeekSmith's screen, the number of face-up sides of the currently monitored object is also prominently presented.
The "Which Side is Up" routine offers a plethora of opportunities to craft a distinctive and enthralling experience for your audience.